We're open and honest with you because we want to earn your trust. That's how we work and it's why injury victims throughout Northern California's East Bay regularly rely on us when it matters most.
Our step-by-step process
The process for successfully representing injury victims after an accident often includes many detailed steps. If you have been injured in an accident, the steps you should take are:
- Seek immediate medical attention.
- Call a lawyer to make an appointment.
- Meet with an attorney to explain what happened.
We offer a free case evaluation to all potential clients. At the meeting, you can expect us to explain all the legal options available to you. That way, you can decide which approach makes the most sense for your particular circumstances. But in general, we often take many of the following steps as part of your personal injury process:
- Contact your insurance company to inform them you have been in an accident.
- Help you fill out insurance claim forms and other official documents.
- Interview witnesses who saw your accident.
- Visit the actual accident scene in search of evidence.
- Carefully review official accident reports and medical records.
- Consult with experts in their field about your accident.
- Negotiate with insurance companies for the best possible settlement.
- Take the insurance company to court if they refuse to cooperate.
And throughout your case, you can always expect the following from our attorneys:
- We will promptly return your phone calls.
- We will keep you informed every step of the way.
- We will always consult with you before making any major decisions.
We consider you an equal partner. We will never tell you what to do. We will always seek your input. And we will work tirelessly to make your wishes a reality.
Your case matters here
This may be your only opportunity for justice. In many cases, once you agree to accept a settlement offer, you cannot request any additional money in the future for your accident-related expenses. Insurance companies know this. That's why they will likely pressure you to accept an offer that doesn't even come close to covering all your accident-related expenses.
Don't underestimate the complexity of your case. Get the help you need now to get your life back on track. Contact us and schedule an appointment with an experienced East Bay accident attorney today at our law firm.